Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread (tutorial)
The article today is how to update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. As we already know, recently Google released update for its Gingerbread to version 2.3.5. This update brings on some new features for all of android device which get this update, including Samsung Galaxy S2. So, if you are already on your Galaxy S2, follow the tutorial below to update your device to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
Update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
Actually, Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread has not released yet for Samsung Galaxy S2. So, the tutorial below is just unofficial tutorial. If you want to get the official one, you must be patient to wait Samsung to announce the availability of android 2.3.5 Gingerbread for Galaxy S2.
Update android 2.3.5 gingerbread is now just available for Google Nexus 4G. According to any sources, it will improve 4G WiMax connections and signals for users, WiFi connectivity, TTY support and better quality of sound in the speaker and many more. While, the update android 2.3.5 for Samsung Galaxy S2 will come soon. Nevertheless, you can taste how good android 2.3.5 Gingerbread on your Samsung Galaxy S2 by doing unofficial update. It is is not yet finished but works well.
Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread New features
Before update your Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, you seem must know what’s new in this update. Surely, it will brings some new improvement. Here are something new in Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Android v2.3.5 (GRJ90) from AOSP
- Linux Kernel v188.8.131.52
- Minimal Google apps
- Adhoc Support for WiFi network
- Advanced Power menu with options to restart and display options
- Download any file
- Enhanced auto backlight mod
- Sync contacts from Facebook
- Headphone icon
- HSPA Icon
- Improved picker Widget
- Percentage of optional battery
- SIP calls over 3G
- Several other settings and features
So, are you interested to update Samsung Galaxy S2 to android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. Here is the tutorial. Follow this steps carefully. But,, remember that doing this process at your own risk. We just share this since we got it from other source.
- Download the file“update-devnull-xxx-signed.zip” to your SD card into your Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Start Recovery on ClockworkMod through any method you choose (Rom Manager, Power + Volume Up + Start, ADB, etc)
- Make a backup of the existing facility, (Flashing only first) Use the volume keys and the start button to format / data & / system.
- Select “Install from SD Card Zip” (Zip Install from SD Card).
- Find the file “update-devnull-xxx-signed.zip” that you downloaded earlier.
- Scroll through all the NO, YES (Si). Install update-devnull-xxx-signed.zip.
- Wait until the installation is complete.
- Select Restart.
After that, your device will reboot. Now, you can enjoy Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread on your Samsung Galaxy S2.
Original article about how to update Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread can be read at Dandroidtabletpc.com.
- Tutorial to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 to Gingerbread with Samsung Kies
- Update Gingerbread for Samsung Galaxy Ace available soon
- How to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Mini with SuperOneClick (Tutorial)
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S on Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.