Tutorial how to change Android theme with Go Launcher EX
There are many android users who are interested to change their android themes. Sadly, some of theme couldn’t do that and didn’t know how to do. In this article, we want to share how to change android theme.
In this tutorial, we want to learn how to change android theme using Go Launcher EX. So, the first step that you must do is downloading and installing Go Launcher EX into your android phone.
Here are the step by step to change android theme using Go Launcher EX
- Download Go Launcher EX (download via Mediafire here)
- Install APK GOLauncherEX.v2.31_Beta and all of the themes
- Then, press on Home and select Go launcher EX. Don’t forget to checklist “Use by Default for this action”
- Select Themes
- Choose one of the themes which you want to use and apply
- Now, your theme successfully changed
- Download Apple Theme for Android phones
- Kungfu Panda Theme for Android, download it for free
- Tutorial to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 to Gingerbread with Samsung Kies
- Download iPhone themes for android phones for free
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Mini with SuperOneClick (Tutorial)
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.