Toshiba AT200 Specs Announced, The Slimmest Honeycomb Tablet
Still from IFA 2011. After Samsung with its Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Galaxy Note, now we will discuss about new android tablet from Toshiba which is called Toshiba AT200. This android tablet is claimed as the slimmest tablet ever introduced. Right! Toshiba AT200 has thickness just 7.7mm. It’s slimmer than Galaxy Tab 7.7, 10.1 and iPad 2. This slim design will make the device be more comfortable on the hand.
Toshiba AT200 is reported runs on Android Honeycomb os. It is also powered by TI OMAP 4430 1,2 GHz dual core processor and 64GB internal storage. For connectivity, its supports microUSB and microHDMI. Unfortunately, there is no other information about Toshiba AT200 full specs.
Besides that, there is also no official confirmation when Toshiba AT200 release date and how much it is. Surely, we are hoping Toshiba will announce it soon. Anyway, we are sure that the coming of Toshiba AT200 is being awaited by lots of Android fans.
- Samsung Galaxy Note Full Specs and Features Announced, When Will be Released?
- Samsung Galaxy W Full Specs Announced, Coming with 1.4GHz Processor
- HTC Vigor Full Specs Leaked, CDMA Version of Thunderbolt
- Samsung Galaxy M Pro Full Specs and Features
- Samsung Galaxy Y and Y Pro Full Specs and Features
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.