Samsung Hercules Quadrant Test Result, US Version of Galaxy S II
Samsung Hercules is rumored to be US and Canada version of Samsung Galaxy S II. This handset (as its name) will come with better specs and features than Galaxy S II. However, the design is still similar. Recently, a leaked photo shows performance test result of Samsung Hercules using Quadrant Standard app.
According to any sources, Samsung Hercules comes with 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen display. It is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and works on 1.2GHz dual core processor. And awesome, after tested using Quadrant app Samsung Hercules shows so high score. That’s 3.359 points. It seems to be the best smartphone at this present.
According to any sources, Samsung Hercules will release firstly in Canada through Telus mobile operator. There is no information about the exact release date. But, it’s rumored to release on November-December after Apple release iPhone 5. There is also no information about Samsung Hercules price.
- Samsung Celox, Successor of Galaxy S2?
- Motorola KORE, The first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet with Tegra 3 Quad Core
- HTC Vigor Full Specs Leaked, CDMA Version of Thunderbolt
- Update Gingerbread for Samsung Galaxy Ace available soon
- HTC Ruby Specs Leaked, Dual-Core 1.5 GHz with 4.3 Inch qHD
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.