How to upgrade HTC Desire to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
As we wrote in previous post that update Android 2.3.3 for HTC Desire will available soon. Surely, it is a good news for all owners of this phone. If you are one of them, now we have a tutorial how to upgrade HTC Desire to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. Unlike other HTC phones, update android 2.3.3 for Desire will not available through OTA. So, follow us to know ho to do the update.
Upgrade HTC Desire to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
In this post, we will share how to upgrade your HTC Desire to Android 2.3.3. Just to remind you that this upgrade will delete all of your settings, including messages, contact, apps, email and anythings which are in internal storage. Even, it will also delete all of pre-installed apps from your operator. But, it will not occur for anythings in external storage.
Besides that, according to any sources, actually HTC Desire on Android 2.3.3 Gingerbrad are not significant, and most of the improvements are internally. You can install CyanogenMod 7 on HTC Desire which is based on Android 2.3.4. So, it is up to you. Once again that we are not responsible with anythings happen with your device.
How to Upgrade HTC Desire to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
1. Install HTC Sync into your PC. You can download it from the official website. This step is to ensure your device is connected properly with the PC. (Download it from this link)
2. Install Official HTC Desire ROM Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. You can download it from HTC site developer. Size of the file is about 161MB, entitled HTC Desire and Android 2.3 update.
3. Unzip the file you downloaded in step 2. The extracted folder will contain the full update and two applications in the form of files.
4. Connect your PC with your HTC Desire, then run the update RUU_HTC Desire Android 2.3 Upgrade (Gingerbread). Exe. This file ca be found in the extracted folder in step 3.
5. Follow all of the steps and instruction which shown on screen. Be careful and read all of the warnings displayed. In the last step, click Update and the installer reboots and then you have to click Next.
Now, your HTC Desire has successfully be upgraded to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. Those are the steps how to upgrade HTC Desire to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. The last step, if you want to install APK to HTC Desire, go to Settings> Applications and test unknown sources. Now copy the files. Apk from step 3 on the phone’s SD card and you can install normally
- How to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- Tutorial to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 to Gingerbread with Samsung Kies
- Update Android 2.3 Gingerbread for HTC Desire is available
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread for Xperia X10 is available, What’s new?
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S on Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.