How to Synchronize Galaxy Tab 10.1 with PC via WiFi
We are sorry since we didn’t post tips article for a few months. But, we will start it again now. The tips at this post is how to Synchronize Galaxy Tab 10.1 with PC via WiFi. Right, it can be done without using USB, and it’s so easy to do. If you are interested to try, follow the tips we provided below.
Step by step how to synchronize Galaxy Tab 10.1 with PC via WiFi
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 driver into your PC. It’s available for free and can be downloaded from this link.
- Make sure, you choose the app based on your PC operating system (Windows, Mac OS X)
- Install Samsung Kies into your PC
- Make sure, your Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the PC are connected with similar SSID WiFi
- Open your Samsung Kies app on your PC
- On your Galaxy Tab 10.1 select on Setting – Wireless and Networks – Kies Via Wifi
- Samsung Kies will search for the driver you installed before
- Choose the PC that you want to synchronize with your Galaxy Tab
- Click on Allow to connect your Galaxy Tab 10.1 and PC
- When it was connected, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/ Samsung GT-P7510 will appear on your Samsung Kies on PC
- You can synchronize songs, video, playlist, photos and many more
Those are the tips how to Synchronize Galaxy Tab 10.1 with PC via WiFi. Hopefully, it will be useful for you.
- WiFi Manager App for android, easy way to manage WiFi connection on your phone
- How to change font on Samsung Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Fit and other android phones
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with SuperOneClick
- Tutorial to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 to Gingerbread with Samsung Kies
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S on Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.