How to root Samsung Galaxy Mini with SuperOneClick (Tutorial)
Tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Mini: Rooting has been so popular for android users. We are sure that you already know what benefits of that. At this article we want to share how to root Galaxy Mini. Although this is low-end smartphone you also can do like what you can do for other android phones.
Preparation: Before rooting your Galaxy Mini, make sire you have already prepared what you will need. To do this, we will need SuperOneClick application since it’s easy to use. Here are somethings which will needed in rooting Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Download SuperOneClick here
- Micro usb cable. It’s packed on the sale
- Samsung Kies application
- Make sure the battery was full
If all of above were ready, now you can start to root Samsung Galaxy Mini. Follow these steps carefully.
Root Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Install Samsung Kies into your desktop/notebook/netbook
- Seeting your Galaxy Mini to ADB mode (setting>applications>Development>check list USB debugging)
- Connect your device with desktop and wait until driver installation be finished
- Run SuperOneClick.exe which you’ve already downloaded
- Select root and wait until the rooting process finished
And finish! Now, your Samsung Galaxy Mini was rooted.
- Top 5 HD games for Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD works for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Download Need For Speed Shift (NFS Shift) for android phone
- Teamviewer, free remote desktop is available for android
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.