How to change font on Samsung Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Fit and other android phones
The tips today is how to change font on Samsung Galaxy Mini and other android phones. This tips will make the display of your galaxy mini be more attractive. We think you might will be bored in viewing your Galaxy Mini, so change the font might will give something different. Are you ready?
To do this tutorial, you need to root your Galaxy Mini. We’ve ever posted how to root Galaxy Mini in previous post. You can follow the steps which we provided. Then, here are the steps how to change font on Samsung Galaxy Mini.
- Download Font Changer here and Busybox here
- Install both, Font Changer and Busybox into your Galaxy Mini
- Go to Root Explorer/apps other manager and put the downloaded font in sdcard/.fontchanger
- Open Font Changer
- Tap on OK when appearing superuser notification
- Choose the font which you want to use
- Tap on Apply and reboot your device
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Mini with SuperOneClick (Tutorial)
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with SuperOneClick
- Top 5 HD games for Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Tutorial how to change Android theme with Go Launcher EX
- Download Fruit Ninja HD for Samsung Galaxy Mini and other android phone for free
This site might contains file, apps, games, images and many more that violate your copyright. If you find it, let us know through contact form, please! We will remove it within 24 hours.